Fqld Series Combined Grain Cleaning Machine for Corn, Beans
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $900-5,000 / Set|
It combine sieving, destoning and functions together, it is a multifunctional machine,
Able to contact with low pressure wind system to clean light impurities. It is space saving, easy to operate and maintenance.
1. Classifying: To remove the straws, clods and stones that are bigger than wheat
2. Destoning: To remove the stones by special gravity method(similar in shape while different in weight)
3. Scouring: Clean the surface of wheat
To wet the clean wheat, preparing for milling part(store the wet wheat for 10-20 minutes, make wheat obtain the optimum moisture for milling). In this part, buyer should prepare a water pipe, connect the dampener with water faucet to provide water.
|Parameter model||Output (t/h)||Power(KW)||Weight(Kg)||Mm Dimension(mm)|
Packaging & Shipping
1. Standard wooden case packing with international quality.
2. Reliable shipping agent with long-term cooperation.
1. One year quality warranty for the machine and spare parts
2. Overseas engineers service for installation
3. Whole-life after-sales service and free consultation
4. Customized requirements available
5. Technician guide at the site.
6.24Hr online service
Henan Institute Of Grain Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Is established driven by the academy of Henan University of Technology. As a large joint-stock enterprise integrating technology, manufacture and sales, our company is specializing in the production of grain and oil machinery, agricultural and sideline machinery. Cooperating with Henan Mechanical Design and Research Institute and Henna University of Technology (Former Zhengzhou Grain College), Henan Institute Of Grain Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Has carried out the research and application of oil machinery, food machinery, grain machinery, construction machinery, and feed machinery, etc.
We provide a turnkey project of our machinery, including special design, installation, commissioning and training workers.