High Efficiency Flour Milling Machine / Mini Wheat Flour Mill
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $2,500-30,000 / Set|
1. Technology in cleaning part: Two screen, two scour, two destoner, One damper, and one magnetic separator.
2. Technology in milling part: Five sets Double-roller mill, five sets of Double-section high efficiency square sifter consist of the milling technology of four break, four reduction, one scratch, two bran brusher
3. Production capacity: 60tons of wheat/24H.
4. Flour extraction: To produce standard flour: 75-82%
To produce grade 2 flour: 70 -75%
To produce grade 1 flour: 60-65%
1. Cleaning part
To clean out the middle and small impurity from wheat. E. G., dust, stone, magnetic material, wheat was bitten by insect and so on. Includes beating, screening, destoner, magnetic separator and dampening. This section is make the wheat to prepare for millling part and to protect the machinery as well.
2. Milling part
Include different number of mill and sifter to mill the wheat and separate the flour and bran
(1) Mill: Mill the wheat to break the integrity by the roller moving
(2) Sifter: To separate the flour and bran, also separate large size and small size to enssure flour quality.
3. Packing part.
The packing part can be manual one also can be auto one, this can be designed according to requirement and machine capacity.
4. PLC controlling system
To controlling the whole set of machinery to work well and showing the process of working
5. Packing and Loading part
We adopts international standard packaging:
1. We will pack by the protect film inner, water-repellent plastic outside.
2. The wood packing is necessary If send by less than a container.
3. The machine will fixed by steel rope in the container. Make sure it is in good condition when arrived destination
Features of wheat processing machines
1. The cleaning part:
A: Scourer: Removes dust sand small seed, bacterial count and insect seed.
B: Vibrator: Clean and classify of granulated material in order to remove big, small and light impurities in raw grain.
C: Destoner: Remove the same size stone of grain as well as big, small and light impurities.
D: Magnetic separator: Remove magnetic impurities in the wheat to keep the roller safe.
E: Dampening: Dampening the wheat bran before mill to ensure the bran's integrity during the milling processing, avoid the bran going into the flour.
2. The flour milling part:
A: Mills: Mill the wheat to break the integrity by the roller moving
B: Sifter: To separate the flour and bran, also separate large size and small size to enssure flour quality.