Vibrating Cleaner, Vibrating Sieve
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $500-50,000 / Piece|
· · With the help of a separation system comprised of sieves,
· · the separator classifier TQLZ frees grain of coarse foreign substances such as large kernels, strings, straw, wood, stones or clods of soil as well as fine impurities like sand and broken grains
· · Excellent separating efficiency and high throughput capacities of up to 24 t/h during cleaning and 100 t/h in storage facilities (silos) ensure the highest level of efficiency in grain cleaning.
· · The optional use of an aspiration channel or air-recycling aspirator enables the removal of low-density particles such as dust, hull fragments or husks, thus optimizing the cleaning effect.
Minimal maintenance requirements.
Fast and easy sieve changes, easily exchangeable wear parts and absence of lubrication points minimizes themaintenance requirement of the classifier TQLZ
The parameter of grain separator
efficient vibrating screen
Efficient vibrating screen is mainly used to sift and separate large, medium, small and lightweight impurities in grains. It apply vibration motor, damping rubber springs such nice parts, has the feature of low noise, smooth operation, large processing capacity, low energy consumption, great cleaning effect, good sealing performance, no dust leakage.
TQLZ high performance vibrating sieving
1. High Efficiency
The primary field of application for the highperformance sieving machine TQLZ is the separation of impurities in grain mills. Additional areas of application include preliminary sifting of break stocks in wheat milling. It uses vibration motor and rubber vibration reduction spring which are the optimized devices to screen and separate the impurities from the grain.
1. Robust construction and optimized design reduce maintenance requirements.
2. Flexible installation options for easy integration in mill diagrams.
3. Because the sieving machine requires only a modest amount of space, it offers even greater flexibility with regard to installation.