Grain Cleaning Machine 9-11t/H Gravity Stone Remover
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1,200-6,300 / Set|
SPECIFIC GRAVIFY DESTONER, mainly used after raw material cleaning in grain processing plants, to grading grain, concentrate to clean impurities, (such as blighted wheat, small corn cobs, etc.) and to remove sand, mud. It use wind, vibrating and sieving effect matching technology, to be high efficiency, great performance on grading and separating gravel, mud pieces, low power consumption, no dust leakage, low noise, easy operation and maintenance.
|parameter model||output (t/h)||power(KW)||weight(Kg)||Dimension(mm)|
1. Advanced design and excellent fabricating
2. Reliable and excellent stone separation and efficient cleaning
3. High specific capacity
4. Easy operation and maintenance
5. Two options: with or without air-recycling system.
6. A fan is equipped on the air-recycling type and a special separator is installed ahead of the fan. The separator
deflects the aspirated air through a lamellar system so that dust and chaff are separated from the air and dischar
ged by an airlock valve while the cleaned air is recycled by the fan in the air return pipe to the destoner
1. The machine is designed for separating stones from a continuous product stream
2. On the basis of differences in specific gravity, reliable removal of highdensity impurities such as stones and pieces of metal and glass is achieved.
3. Versatile application in flour mills, rice mills, feed mils and seeds selection processing.
1. The sieve box which is normally equipped with twolayer sieves is supported by hollow rubber springs and is caused to oscillate by one or twovibrators depending on machine execution.
2. The grain is spread by a feeder across the entire width of the machine, and then the product stream is stratified on the preseparation screen according to its specific gravity by the oscillating motion of the screen and by the air flowing through the product from bottom to top. The light particles collect at the top, and the heavy ones including the stones at the bottom.
3. The lower layer with the heavy particles flows upward and is fed to the final separation zone of the bottom de-stoning screen. Final separation of the stones from the grain is accomplished by a countercurrent of air.
4. The stonefree product streams on the two screens float on cushions of air, flowing slowly toward the product outlet, and then are discharged through the squeezed rubber valves.
5. To achieve the optimum degree of separation, the inclination of the screens, the air volume and final separation can be adjusted accordingly.
The process of flour milling:
The process of flour milling (from corn to milled into corn flour) usually consists of the following:
1. corn storage (silos, or warehouse) ----------
2. cleaning system (sifter, destoner, seprater, magnet, scourer, etc) -----------
3. dampening (dampener, conditioning silos, etc) --------- 4. milling system (roller mill, plansifter, purifier, impact detacher, etc.) ------
5. Flour pressure and blending system (if need) ----------
6. flour packing and stacking