Seasame Oil Extruder Oil Expeller Oil Presser
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $500-50,000 / Set|
1. Simple design
2. easy to operate
3. wide suitability
4. continuous operation
5. high productivity and high oil product ratio
6YL series oil press machine is one kind of mini-type screw oil presses covering small area characterized by low investment, strong adaptability and high efficiency of oil production, etc.
These screw oil presses, after more than ten years' investment and modification, are concise in structure, easy to operate, and similar in performance to the advanced oil press, which makes use of screw-driving force for pressing oil from such plant seeds as rape seeds, ground nuts, beans, sesame seeds, cotton seeds, and many other oilseeds crops.
This kind of screw oil presses utilizes the screw shaft which is set-up with different styles of screws and rotates when machine is running to push the material into chamber. Then the oil is separated out through the extrusion of pressing worm and pressing ring.
| Raw material|
|6YL- 120 press T/24(h)||5-6||2.5-3||5-6||2.5-3||4-5||2-2.5||4-5||2-2.8|
|6YL-130 press T/24(h)||8-12||5-8||8-12||5-8||8-11||4.5-7||10-12||6-8|
|6YL-165 press T/24(h)||15-20||13-18||15-20||13-18||14-19||14-18||13-16||13-15|
|Type||6YL- 105 ZX-120||6YL-130||6YL-165|
|Motor (KW)||11||15||22 -30|
|Pressing speed (r / min)||28-38||28-36||28-35|
|Dimensions||1750 X 630 X 1310||1930 X 680 X 1480||2300 X 800 X 1650|
1. Saving labor : It can save 60% labor for equal output and 40% labor cost per day for one or two people are able to make production.
2. Widely-used: The oil mill machine can be used to completely press more than 20 kinds of crops such as peanuts, sesame, vegetable seeds, soybean, oil sunflower and flax by three stages pressing, low residual oil ratio.
3. Pure oil quality: the vacuum oil filtering is used to remove residue so as to ensure the pure oil quality and meet the standard of health quarantine.
4. Small land-using: Only 10~20 m2 workshop area can meet the demands of oil processing.