300--1500kg/H African Maize Huller Maize Peeling Machine
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $600-4,800 / Set|
1. Beautiful appearance, compact structure, stable
operation, secure and reliable;
2. No black spots in the finished products, epigranular,
lustrous and smooth;
3. The Multifunctional Corn Huller is mainly used to remove
corn bran and make kernels, which is also suitable for wheat
Working principle of 6NF-90 Multifunctional Corn Huller Machine
When corns ,rice,wheats and mung beans go into hulling chamber through hopper,the roller rotates to
push the materials to outlet.The chamber narrows and machine parts increase resistance to densify
the materials by pressing and rubbing.The roller continuously rotates and pushes to increase fiction
between materials and machine parts to separate kernel and bran.
Technical Parameter of 6NF-90 Multifunctional Corn Huller Machine
1. Provide Precise design Proposal: Including Detailed Quotation List, CAD Flow Chat, Technological Index, Installation Diagram,and provide installed production line video and photos for customers reference.
2. Delivery Goods: Provide standard shipping wooden package, full set of equipments photos before and after packing goods.also, full set of shipping documets sent by post.
3. Installation: Engineers is available to install machine oversea.
4. Quality Guarantee Term: 12 Months.
5. After-sales service: Malfunctions which are caused by machine-self and quality will be responsible for our manufacturer. Other malfunctions which are caused by operation mistakes, man-made problems, etc will be responsible for clients-self.
The process of flour milling:
The process of flour milling (from corn to milled into corn flour) usually consists of the following:
-1. corn storage (silos, or warehouse) ---------- 2. cleaning system (sifter, destoner, seprater, magnet, scourer, etc) ----------- 3. dampening (dampener, conditioning silos, etc) ---------- 4. milling system (roller mill, plansifter, purifier, impact detacher, etc.) ---------- 5. Flour pressure and blending system (if need) ----------
--6. flour packing and stacking