Vibrating Sieve Machine Vibrating Sieve
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $500-50,000 / Set|
TQLZ Series Vibrating Sieve is a modern and multifunctional machine equipped with advanced technology. It can screen straws, dust and various impurities of different sizes through two small and efficient vibrating motors. It is widely used to process wheat, corn, rice, etc. and it has become the preferred choice for a grain cleaning machine thanks to its simple structure and energy-saving standards.
Excellent separation effect for cleaning
- With its two sieve desks, the screen TQLZ removes coarse impurities like large kernels, string, straw, wood, stones or clumps of soil, as well as fine impurities such as sand and breakage from the grain. In this way, it provides efficient grain cleaning.
- In order to optimize the cleaning effect, an optional aspiration channel or air recycling aspirator can be employed, through which low-density particles such as dust, hull fragments or husks can also be separated.
Minimal maintenance requirements thanks to optimized design
- The screens and wearing parts on the robust screen can be changed quickly and easily. In addition, there are no lubrication points - required maintenance is thus reduced to a minimum.
- During the entire process, an automatic cleaning system employing rubber balls ensures continuous, effective cleaning of the screens. Throughput increases while the maintenance requirement simultaneously decreases.
Flexible application possibilities via optional outlet aspirators
- Because the screen TQLZ can be combined with a number of different aspirators, it can be very flexibly applied.
|Sieve Size||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Weight (kg)||Dimensions (L×W×H)(mm)|